An immaculately presented Lomagnol farmhouse situated only a few km from a market town with all amenities. A unique family home that combines old charm with modern comfort. With 3,8 ha of land, it offers possibilities to have animals. Set in the middle of 6000m2 well established green gardens. The house immediately welcomes you starting with the lovely covered terrace. You step into a warm and cozy ambiance, where you will quickly feel at home. The large living once was an apartment and would easily transform back into a separate guest-accommodation. It is very rare to come across such a pleasant and perfectly renovated property. Immaculately renovated and presented, this is a MUST SEE.
Region: Departement Tarn et Garonne (82), International Airport at 50 min. Shops and services at 5 min. in Beaumont de Lomagne.
Location: Rural setting, surrounded by farmland. The embracing hedge provides perfect privacy and calm although positioned next to a small country road. No close neighbors.
Layout: Total 284 m2
• Entrance hall (22m2)
• Living / dining room– 40m2 - exposed stone walls and beams – painted concrete floor with sisal carpets
• Second cozy Living room – 21m2 – new wood burner – terracotta flooring
• Kitchen – 20m2 – original fireplace – exposed beams - terracotta flooring
• Formal dining room – 18m2 – exposed beams – wooden floor on terracotta flooring
• Separate WC
• Office (7m2)
• Generous landing – sisal on floorboard – with Juliette balcony
• Bedroom 1 – 20m2 – exposed beams – wooden flooring
• Bedroom 2 – 20m2 – exposed beams – wooden flooring
• Bedroom 3 – 17 m2 – with fireplace - ensuite bathroom - original wooden flooring
• Bedroom 4 – 11m2 - exposed beams – wooden flooring
• Bedroom 5 – 19m2 – exposed beams – wooden flooring
• Bathroom – 6m2 – bath and toilet – washbasin
• Shower room – 7m2
• Separate WC
Condition: In excellent condition. High quality renovation. Renovation done in 2002. Double glazing throughout. All electricity renewed. Central gas installation with two separated systems. Wood burners with hot air recovery. Roof and floor insulation. High standard of finish.
• Approx. 3,4 ha of meadows, ideal for horses (in use by farmer for hay bales – no contract)
• Double height barn of 91 m2 and Garage of 35m2
• Annual taxe fonciere 1900 euro
• 38.825m2 grounds with mature gardens and a pond
• “Fosse septique” au norme
• Ample space to put in a swimming pool
• Covered terrace (18m2), with roman pillars
• Optical fiber connection possible